FRESH, FUNKY & COLOURFUL LITTLE GIRLS CLOTHING

*

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Parcel from the Netherlands

We are always very excited when the mail man delivers a package from the Netherlands, because it either contains new fabrics, appliques and ribbons or presents!
This week Rose got such a pretty birthday present I had to share it with you all.
My lovely and very talented sister in law made this unique table cloth/little house for Rose.
It is stunning!!
It has a little doorbell, mailbox, windows and a garden on the side with carrots and radishes.
Rose has spent the rest of the day with heaps of pillows in her little house together with her bear of course and I could come and visit or deliver mail, while I was having a cup of tea on top of the table.


Thank you so much Petra!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness that is adorable!! Tried to follow your blog but can't see the follower link? I have a madeit store too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove that! does she have a site where they can be bought? Going to the netherlands myself next year and was just wondering......
    ps love your work!

    ReplyDelete